What an Awesome 3 Months!
Where we’ve been
My time here at People’s Liberty is coming to a close and what a time it has been. I’ve been to so many places and met many new faces in the past three months. Below are some of my favorite places and events we’ve been to.
- Cincinnati Community Tool Bank
- The National Flag Company
- Walnut Hills Redevelopment Foundation
- Durham Brand & Co
- Cryptogram Ink
- Music Hall (hard hat tour!)
- Idea Lab event
- Opening Day of the CB Connector
- Cincinnati Cooks at the Freestore Foodbank
- Findlay Kitchen
- Newport Aquarium (behind the scenes tour)
- Haile Digital Planetarium At Northern Kentucky University
And a slew of other cool spots!
Who We've Met
It’s hard to look back and remember all the places we’ve been, all the hurdles we’ve jumped, but I’ll never forget the people I’ve met. Some of the coolest people on the planet are:
The PL Full Time Staff
Jake, Aurore, Megan and Eric
Chris and Brandon
Resident and pin-maker extraordinaire
The crazy, cool, inspiring peeps we call
The PL Grantees
Cincy Stories founders
Shawn and Chris
PL’s favorite loiterer
Where We'll Go
My future is undetermined. But I know one thing for sure... once a Mad Philanthropist, always a Mad Philanthropist.