Good news...we're accepting new members! During the first three months of membership in the Society of Mad Philanthropists, new recruits work as residents at People's Liberty. The residency is a full-time, paid position (i.e. Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm with occasional evening and weekend hours).
When new recruits (i.e. residents) are accepted into the Society, they're inducted into the Order of Most Excellent Storytellers and granted lifelong membership.
Note: Ideal candidates are doers/makers more so than thinkers/theorists.
Candidates for the Society of Mad Philanthropists are (or claim to be):
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Experts
Candidates for the Society of Mad Philanthropists must possess:
- Exceptional skills in their respective disciplines
- An outstanding portfolio
- Bold attempts
- Quick recovery from failure
- Big mushy and caring heart
Steps to Join the Society
Read carefully and monitor your status frequently:
- Research the Society of Mad Philanthropists on this website.
- Apply for membership (use the form below).
- Await the Society's response (no worries, it will be timely).
- If all goes well, meet with a member of the Peoplehood.
- Await the Society's response. (Don't worry; we're timely).
- If all goes well, work on a trial project. (Yes, compensated).
- Await the Society's response (Yes, still timely).
- If all goes well, you'll be invited to join the Society.
- Be inducted into the Order of the Most Excellent Storytellers.