Good news... we're hiring! During the first 3 months of membership in the Society of Mad Philanthropists, new recruits work as residents at People's Liberty. The residency is a full-time, paid position (i.e. Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm with occasional evening and weekend hours).
Note: Ideal candidates are doers/makers more so than thinkers/theorists.
Candidates for the Society of Mad Philanthropists are (or claim to be):
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Experts
Candidates for the Society of Mad Philanthropists must possess:
- Exceptional skills in their respective disciplines
- An outstanding portfolio
- Unsurpassed people skills
- Supreme communication capabilities
- An exacting eye for details
- Weekly Blog Posts
Circulate Press Releases
Archive News Articles.
Globe Gallery Resident
Manage Globe Gallery
Curate Globe Gallery Instagram
Engage with the community
Track number of visitors
During their first 3 months, members of the Order of the Most Excellent Storytellers will also:
Steps to Join the Society
Read carefully and monitor your status frequently:
- Research the Society of Mad Philanthropists on this website.
- Apply for membership (use the form above).
- Await the Society's response (no worries, it will be timely).
- If all goes well, meet with a member of the Peoplehood.
- Await the Society's response. (Don't worry; we're timely).
- If all goes well, work on a 10 hour project. (Yes, compensated).
- Await the Society's response (Yes, still timely).
- If all goes well, you'll be invited to join the Society.
- Be inducted into the Order of the Most Excellent Storytellers.